From: David Kane <dk...@wit.ie<mailto:dk...@wit.ie>>
Date: Saturday, 15 December 2012 15:44
To:
"sword-app-tech@lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:sword-app-tech@lists.sourceforge.net>"

<sword-app-tech@lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:sword-app-tech@lists.sourceforge.net>>
Subject: [sword-app-tech] Possible Bug in easydeposit

I would like to draw your attention to the following file:
application/views/config/deposit.php

When configuring steps, I cannot choose the packager and I get this error in
the PHP. The error is hidden in the dropdown form, so is not immediately
visible to the user.

for="packager">Packager:</label>        <select id="packager" name="packager" />
                        <option<div style="border:1px solid
#990000;padding-left:20px;margin:0 0 10px 0;"><h4>A PHP Error was
                        <option<div style="border:1px solid
#990000;padding-left:20px;margin:0 0 10px 0;"><h4>A PHP Error was

Best,

David.

--
David Kane, MLIS.
Systems Librarian

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.