Since I already want to thank you for the quick return.
Attached is the ServiceDocument. The code that throws the exception is in /
swordappv2-php-library-master/swordappservicedocument.php on line 63:
//Parse the xml if there is some
if ($sac_thexml !='') {
$sac_xml = @new SimpleXMLElement($sac_thexml); <-- HERE

I have some other questions, in my dissertation I proposed some features
for the SWORD client:
1. Deposit a learning object with no files, only with metadata.
2. Using custom metadata for the deposit.

These features are possible with the SWORD v1 or only with v2?

Thanks,

Jonathan