Hi Richard,
Our DSpace is 1.8.2, and we already used it as a SWORD v2 server to get
objects from other sword clients, but now we have some DSpace objects to
deposit to another SWORD compliant online database. I am wondering if I can
enable the sword client configuration in our DSpace, and I found the sword
client configuration file is SWORD v1? So the repository we deposited from
our DSpace should be using SWord v1 not v2? Have anyone used DSpace as a
Sword client before?
Thanks,
Ling @York University