Question about https://github.com/swordapp/JavaServer2.0

I was originally hoping to expose more metadata about files (besides
MediaType) and took a couple runs at using properties on a
ResourcePart but it doesn't seem show in the Atom statement.

This is what I have commented out (with a todo) at
https://github.com/IQSS/dataverse/blob/77b981d85014a622f8ce0de8e7a23c22e2b73ae1/src/main/java/edu/harvard/iq/dataverse/api/datadeposit/StatementManagerImpl.java#L133

/**
 * @todo: Why are properties set on a ResourcePart not
 * exposed when you GET a Statement?
 */
Map<String, String> properties = new HashMap<String, String>();
properties.put("filename", studyFile.getFileName());
properties.put("category", studyFile.getLatestCategory());
properties.put("originalFileType", studyFile.getOriginalFileType());
properties.put("id", studyFile.getId().toString());
properties.put("UNF", studyFile.getUnf());
resourcePart.setProperties(properties);
statement.addResource(resourcePart);

I was hoping this would show up in each <entry> for a file.

Any advice here? Is this just a dumb Java coding error on my part?
What are properties for? Thanks!

Phil

--
Philip Durbin