From: LEWIS Stuart [stuart.le...@ed.ac.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2015 2:10 PM
To: Pottinger, Hardy J.; sword-app-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [sword-app-tech] SWORD test client WAR file?

Hi Hardy,

If you don't mind PHP rather than Java/Tomcat, take a peek at:

 -
https://github.com/swordapp/swordappv2-php-library/tree/master/test/website

This might do what you want.

Thanks,

Stuart Lewis
Head of Research and Learning Services
Deputy Director Library & University Collections, Information Services
University of Edinburgh
stuart.le...@ed.ac.uk

On 26/02/2015 17:00, "Pottinger, Hardy J." <pottinge...@missouri.edu>
wrote:

Ha, don't get excited, I'm not announcing anything, I'm mostly just
wondering if anyone has gone through the trouble of assembling a simple
client webapp for SWORD v2 webapp testing purposes? I'm thinking along the
lines of the terribly useful Psi Probe [1] for testing whether Tomcat is
working correctly, only in this case, we'd have a webapp for confirming
whether a SWORD server is working correctly. If such a WAR file existed,
it would be lovely to include it into development toolkits, such as
Vagrant-DSpace [2]

I'm taken with this idea enough I might chase it a while. If anyone has
ever "whipped up" a Java webapp client for SWORD v2, and you wouldn't mind
sharing your code, we should have a chat. Thanks!

[1] https://code.google.com/p/psi-probe/
[2]  https://github.com/DSpace/vagrant-dspace
---
Dive into the World of Parallel Programming The Go Parallel Website,
sponsored
by Intel and developed in partnership with Slashdot Media, is your hub for
all
things parallel software development, from weekly thought leadership blogs

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.