It seems my messages are *still* not being accepted by the list.

I'm trying to add some alternative address subscriptions through the web
interface, but am not sure if they're stuck in moderation.  It also seems you
subscribed by ninebynine.net address - I'm not sure where you got that, because
I very rarely use it these days.

#g