Apologies for not sending sooner (and I might have a few additional small
things as I go through the OERPub spec that is based on SWORD V2.

It might be handy to define IRI somewhere in the terminology section of the
document. I got a couple of questions about it from people reading the
OERPub spec. -- http://www.w3.org/2001/Talks/0912-IUC-IRI/paper.html

Kathi

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 4:49 AM, Richard Jones <rich...@cottagelabs.com>wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> As the end of this round of the SWORD work draws to a close, we're
> looking to cut a release of the profile as the official SWORD 2.0.
> There have been very few changes to the document in the past couple of
> months, so we are fairly confident in its stability.  Some tidying
> work is still required in presentation (and particularly of the
> supporting Internet Drafts, and we'll be doing that as part of the
> final release.  In the mean time, can I ask you if you have any final
> thoughts/concerns/corrections that you would like to bring to light?
>
> The profile is available here:
>

> http://sword-app.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/sword-app/spec/trunk/SWORDProfile.html?revision=HEAD
>
> Cheers,
>
> Richard