Ok, that seems to work with BPBible now. However, it also seems to hard code
the path to libsword's dylib to be in the build directory, which could be a
problem (though I don't know too much about this linking stuff on MacOSX):

otool -L _Sword.so

_Sword.so (architecture i386):
/Users/benm/builds/sword/trunk/build/libsword.1.6.1.dylib (compatibility
version 1.6.1, current version 0.0.0)
 /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib (compatibility version 7.0.0, current version
7.9.0)
/usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version
125.2.0)
_Sword.so (architecture ppc7400):
/usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib (compatibility version 7.0.0, current version
7.9.0)
/usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version
125.2.0)

God Bless,
Ben
Multitudes, multitudes,