On 6/9/2013 1:26 PM, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
:)

Is everyone happy with SVN HEAD?

I have one filter patch to apply/tune/test, which I can do tonight.

Do all the bindings build ok?  It sounded like Peter still had some
troubles.

Not bindings precisely, but I'd like to get the MSVC projects updated as necessary, which I can also do tonight since it's really quick (if it even needs any updates).

Along the same lines as that, I'd like at least a day or two of code freeze so that anyone who needs to can at least test builds, bindings, etc. on their particular platform.

--Chris