On 6/12/2013 8:31 PM, Nic Carter wrote:

Hi team,

I'm adding a feature requested for the ability to toggle "ruby" on
and off in PS & I'm wondering what the official state of "ruby" is in
SWORD? With 1.7.0 we have moved to "Glosses" (the conf file needs
OSISGlosses in it), and so I am looking at moving to requiring
modules to use OSISGlosses rather than OSISRuby for this toggle to
work.

We'll move to OSISGlosses, but OSISRuby should still be supported as a filter name in .confs. They're just two GlobalOptionFilter aliases for a single filter class.

Are the Japanese modules (in beta) going to be updated to reflect
this?

Sure, eventually, but it shouldn't matter.

--Chris