The new versifications at the moment are:
Rahlfs
LXX
Orthodox
SynodalProt

But I'm considering removing Rahlfs (and will edit it otherwise).
And LXX & Orthodox may, with reasonably high probability, change in the next couple days.

LXX is a versification for LXXs & translations of LXXs.
Orthodox is a versification based on the LXX v11n, but using a different book order and fewer books. SynodalProt is from IBT and represents the ParaText Synodal Protestant system.

--Chris