No, we don't have this information. There are very few translations for which this type of data would be accurate, and almost all of those simply use the KJV versification (or the NRSV/GNT versification). Almost all translations with non-KJV/NRSV versifications vary in slight and idiosyncratic ways.

We could likely create this data and reliably map between the KJV(A), NRSV(A), MT/Leningrad, and *maybe* the Luther versifications, because those are based on individual documents. Even those mappings would not necessarily be reliable for other translations that claim to use those systems.

--Chris