On 2/8/2014 1:20 AM, Barry Drake wrote:
On 08/02/14 01:48, DM Smith wrote:
I would love to add this to JSword. But we deliberately lag SWORD.

Thanks for your explanation of the way in which JSword operates. The
last response from Chris Little suggests that he is unwilling to support
the WEB apocrypha, so I'm probably on my own for now.  At least I can
use the module and that was my original aim.  And maybe I've done the
project some good by discovering that the EsthGr name in the NRSVA
versification does not work.  Anyway, here's hoping!

Let me make an important correction:

I have not suggested that we won't support the WEB with apocrypha. We will make that available relatively soon.

What I have stated is that we won't create and support a versification system in Sword specific to this one translation.

--Chris