Hi Jaak,

You're new here. The Zefania/Haggai/True Sharp Sword/Free Scriptures people are not. They've been "competing" with us for over a decade.

Their "competition" consists of ripping off content in violation of licenses and trolling sword-devel. There's a program somewhere that uses Zefania as its format, but I don't know that anyone actually uses it. So, I think we're generally going to ignore them as still irrelevant.

--Chris