Greetings,

I know this is an ongoing discussion, but I am trying to get some work done :^)

I am working on several commentaries in French for use specifically with AndBible. So far they seem to be working more or less.

I am trying to figure out the correct way to set up French versification. Supposedly Jsword supports the French versifications, but I can't find any documentation on what they are. Do I need to pull the SVN and decipher the source code?

I have several commentaries based on the Louis Segond (LSG) versification.
1) do I need to put something in the OSIS tagging to indicate this?

2) what -v11n flag should I use for osis2mod.exe? Will that even work, considering the 1.7 version doesn't support French versifications?

3) what Versification= should I put in mods.d/module.conf?

I have one commentary that is based on the Colombe Bible, aka Segond Revisée (SER). It has a lot of differences from KJV, LSG, DarbyFR, or Calvin. When I try to compile it with osis2mod, the linking hangs in the book of Joel, and I don't know if it is a problem with my annotateRef tagging or a problem with osis2mod not knowing what to do with the versification.

Seriously, I would be happy to help with French, but so far I can't even get my own stuff to work. I need help getting up to speed.

Thanks.

John Dudeck
Programmer at Editions Cle                             Lyon, France
john.dud...@sim.org                            j...@editionscle.com
--
"I'm sure a mathematician would claim that 0 and 1 are both very
 interesting numbers." -- Larry Wall