From: Michael H [mailto:cma...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, 11 March 2018 19:38
To: SWORD Developers' Collaboration Forum <sword-devel@crosswire.org>
Subject: Re: [sword-devel] osis2mod

One step beyond from DM Smith's response: if you correct the osis2mod statement
to output to the rawtext folder, it should conform to naming conventions. You
might also have to update the conf file to point to this location.

That is

use this command to create the module:

osis2mod ./modules/texts/rawtext/ts2009/ TS2009Ver100.osis.xml -c ts2009

and modify the appropriate lines in the conf file:

[TS2009]

DataPath=./modules/texts/rawtext/ts2009/

ModDrv=RawText

CompressType=ZIP <--- delete this line if it exists

CipherKey=TS1998 <--- delete this line if you started with the conf file for
TS1998.

Note the bracketed first line is the text you should see in front end programs
to select the module. Frontend programs do not display the path outside of
module management.

On Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 11:47 AM, DM Smith <dmsm...@crosswire.org