Hi all,

Are the keys of Greek / Hebrew dictionary modules standardized based on
Strong’s keys? Or are the keys different per module?

I just discovered that the Vine’s dictionary is available in the Xiphos
repository. I love that dictionary! I have it in printed form. I noticed that
the keys are based on the actual English words. However each entry also
contains the Strong’s numbers.

I would like to integrate dictionary resources like Vine’s in Ezra Project.
Ideally I would like to do that based on Strong’s numbers. In case of Vine’s:
Do I have to generate my own mapping table to do lookups based on Strong’s
numbers?

Best regards,
Tobias