No worries...

On 1/27/22 12:53 PM, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
Yes, you are correct, we don't yet have an inverse solution, but we could add one by using the same strongsPad function during the lemma search or lemma index creation.

Yes, my deeper problem is that the search needs to match, style-wise, what is found throughout the OT of the Bible module at hand, using the dict key extracted from Xiphos' dict pane as source reference. It's a question of self-referential style matching using an unrelated external source.