Gesendet: Montag, 17. April 2023 um 16:47 Uhr
Von: "David Haslam" <dfh...@protonmail.com>
An: sword-devel@crosswire.org
Betreff: [sword-devel] Languages without a space between words
How (if at all) does the SWORD API generate a search index for a module that is for a language without a space between words?
Please consider how best to generate a useful search index for modules that are
for Bible translations in languages that have no spaces between words.

Example: CrossWire module ThaiKJV

See
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Writing_systems_without_word_boundaries

Has this ever been considered before.
Best regards,

David

Sent from Proton Mail for iOS
_______________________________________________ sword-devel mailing list: sword-devel@crosswire.org http://crosswire.org/mailman/listinfo/sword-devel Instructions to unsubscribe/change your settings at above page