Hi,
I'm not sure where to open this issue. But it concerns everyone developing on Android 10 and above. With older versions of Android it was possible to share a common folder for sword modules. This no longer works. So I was wondering if it wouldn't be possible to make a convention that would define where module folders are placed and that each software program could use the same folder. This would avoid having to install the same modules over and over again.
In principle, Tuomas, Troy and Tobias are involved. The three T, funny 😂

Br Cyrille