I see on the Module Requests wiki page[1] that one of the requested modules is the unabridged Brown-Driver-Briggs Hebrew Lexicon. There's already a "BDBGlosses_Strongs" module in the Crosswire repository, based on the Open Scriptures Hebrew Bible Hebrew Lexicon[2], but it appears to be an abridged version.

I've discovered an openly-licensed (CC-BY) digital copy of the unabridged text that seems promising, at <https://github.com/unfoldingWord/Brown-Driver-Briggs-Enhanced/>. The text is stored in HTML with lots of semantic markup, so it should be practical to reformat it nicely to different conventions. The main obstacle with this version (so far as I can tell) is that only English and Hebrew text is in the HTML, words in other languages (Arabic, Syriac, Ethiopic, Aramaic, Samaritan, Persian etc.) have not been transcribed and are just images. Still, it seems rich enough to be worth trying to convert it to a SWORD module.

[1]: https://wiki.crosswire.org/Module_Requests#Lexicons

[2]: https://github.com/openscriptures/HebrewLexicon

Timothy.