I'll help. We need to come up with a plan so we don't overlap.

On May 24, 2007, at 9:52 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Did you use a tool to do that?   If not, maybe there's a "pretty
> print" tool we can use to automate the changes.

Unfortunately, no. Python is pretty picky about whitespace. Just
converting tabs to 4 spaces wouldn't have worked in most cases. I'm not
above using brute force in cases like this if it only means a couple
hours
of braindead work.

The change to 4 spaces will also probably have to be done manually. If
there are no other volunteers, I'll do it.

Scott