Excerpts from Brent Laabs's message of Mon Jan 05 19:31:29 -0800 2009:
> For an interim solution, you can always use a personal CSS URL on the user
> settings page.
>
> In terms of a longer term solution, we can do two things:
>  * Divide map layout and map style (color) information into the two existing
> CSS files.
>  * Add a separate map.css, and then hack the code to make that file load
> too. They're currently just normal uploaded files on Wiki Settings/CSS.
>
> I'm leaning towards the latter, currently.
>
> Brent
>
> On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 6:48 PM, Alex Mandel <tech_...@wildintellect.com>wrote:
>
> > Things are coming along on the new map, feel free to grab the map.py
> > macro and play with it.
> >
> > I was wondering though, if I need some CSS to make the map looks good
> > and deal with the legend etc where should I put the code so that it's
> > cached and already loaded with the main stylesheets. Or should I put the
> > reference in the map macro code?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Alex

Yeah, I'd say a map.css file is best.  It wouldn't need to be versioned on the
individual wikis.

You can just output the CSS directly into the page.  Just put some XXX TODO s
around it in the code and I can fix it up when we merge it into trunk.

--philip