Hi everyone. The last seminar of the year is on this Weds the 14th at 3.30.
I thought it would be opportune to have a Christmas tea-time beforehand, at
3.00pm in the Philosophy Common Room. Drop in to say Merry Christmas to
friends and colleagues, and have a mince pie or other Xmas treat (fruit and
savoury items will be available too). There¹ll be tea and juice, but bring
your own coffee since the coffee machine is not working. If I can find any,
there¹ll be low-alcohol mulled wine as well (but I¹m not sure how easy it is
to find it ready-made in Oz; perhaps home-made if there isn¹t).

Everyone is welcome: staff, students and visitors who come for seminars.
Hoping to see you; wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas and New Year in
advance.
Maureen

--
http://www.maureenomalley.org