Dear all

The next seminar in the Julius Stone Institute of Jurisprudence Seminar Series
for 2016 will take place at 6pm on Thursday 27 October in the Faculty Common
Room on the fourth floor of Sydney Law School. Alex Horne from the University
of Sydney will present a paper entitled "How Should We Think about Law?" You
can find out more and register
here<http://sydney.edu.au/news/law/457.html?eventcategoryid=40&eventid=11471>.

If you would like to join us for dinner after the seminar, please let me know.

Forthcoming seminars: Marc De
Leeuw<http://sydney.edu.au/news/law/457.html?eventcategoryid=40&eventid=11475>
(10 November); Daniel Halliday (17 November).

Best wishes,

Kev

DR KEVIN WALTON
Senior Lecturer, Sydney Law School
Director, Julius Stone Institute of Jurisprudence
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
T +61 2 9351 0286
E kevin.wal...@sydney.edu.au<mailto:kevin.wal...@sydney.edu.au>
W www.sydney.edu.au/law<http://www.sydney.edu.au/law>
---------
SydPhil mailing list

To unsubscribe, change your membership options, find answers to common
problems, or visit our online archives, please go to the list information page: