Dear all

The next seminar in the Julius Stone Institute of Jurisprudence Seminar Series
for 2016 will take place at 6pm on Thursday 10 November in Seminar Room 403 on
the fourth floor of Sydney Law School - note the change from the usual venue.
Marc De Leeuw from the University of New South Wales will present a paper
entitled "The Phenomenological Presupposition of Law". You can find out more
and register
here<http://sydney.edu.au/news/law/457.html?eventcategoryid=40&eventid=11475>.

If you would like to join us for dinner after the seminar, please let me know.

Best wishes,

Kev

DR KEVIN WALTON
Senior Lecturer, Sydney Law School
Director, Julius Stone Institute of Jurisprudence
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
T +61 2 9351 0286
E kevin.wal...@sydney.edu.au<mailto:kevin.wal...@sydney.edu.au>
W www.sydney.edu.au/law<http://www.sydney.edu.au/law>
---------
SydPhil mailing list

To unsubscribe, change your membership options, find answers to common
problems, or visit our online archives, please go to the list information page: