Dear all

Please find below and in the attachment a call for papers for this year's
Australian Society of Legal Philosophy conference.

Best wishes,
Kev

The Annual Conference of the Australian Society of Legal Philosophy will be
hosted by the University of Auckland, Faculty of Law from Friday 14 July to
Sunday 16 July 2017. The conference will feature keynote addresses by Alan
Brudner (University of Toronto) and Colleen Murphy (University of Illinois at
Urbana-Champaign) as well as a book symposium on Jane Norton's recent book The
Freedom of Religious Organisations (Oxford University Press, 2016).

Call for Papers
The Society welcomes proposals for papers on any topic in legal theory, broadly
understood. The aim of the ASLP Annual Conference is to provide a forum for the
discussion and debate on a range of issues in legal theory and philosophy of
law. It is not restricted to analytic legal philosophy, and we strongly
encourage the involvement of participants from other disciplines and the
inclusion of topics from across legal fields.

Pre-Conference Postgraduate Workshop
A Postgraduate Workshop for PhD students will be held on Friday immediately
prior to the formal commencement of the conference. The ASLP Postgraduate
Workshop provides PhD students with the opportunity to receive feedback on
works-in-progress in a supportive and collaborative environment. We welcome
submissions on any topic in legal theory, broadly defined.

Abstract Submission
Abstracts for both the ASLP Conference and the Postgraduate Workshop should be
submitted via email by Friday 28 April to Arie Rosen, Auckland Law School
a.ro...@auckland.ac.nz<mailto:a.ro...@auckland.ac.nz>.

DR KEVIN WALTON

Senior Lecturer, Sydney Law School

Director, Julius Stone Institute of Jurisprudence

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
T +61 2 9351 0286

E kevin.wal...@sydney.edu.au<mailto:kevin.wal...@sydney.edu.au>

W www.sydney.edu.au/law<http://www.sydney.edu.au/law>

---------
SydPhil mailing list

To unsubscribe, change your membership options, find answers to common
problems, or visit our online archives, please go to the list information page: