Having trouble viewing the content - click here to view in
browser<https://wordvine.sydney.edu.au/files/1736/16109/>

[The University of Sydney]

Menzies Centre for Health Policy

Book Launch Invitation

Mental Health in Asia and the Pacific: Historical and Cultural Perspectives

Minas, Harry, Lewis, Milton (Eds.).

Please join Professor Stephen Garton, Provost and Deputy Vice-Chancellor; and
Professor Adam Elshaug, Co-Director, Menzies Centre for Health Policy, as we
mark the launch of this significant publication.

Mental Health in Asia and the Pacific: Historical and Cultural Perspectives,
analyses the social, cultural, political, and economic factors contributing to
mental health issues and shaping treatment options in the Asian and Pacific
world. Multiple lenses examine complex experiences and needs in this vast
region, identifying not only cultural issues at the individual and collective
levels, but also the impacts of colonial history, effects of war and disasters,
and the current climate of globalization on mental illness and its care.

ISBN 978-1-4899-7999-5

Thursday, 27 April

11 am - 12 noon

Morning Tea will be provided

Level 6 Seminar room
Charles Perkins Centre
The University of Sydney
NSW 2006

View the location in Campus
Maps<http://sydney.edu.au/maps/campuses/?area=CAMDAR&code=d17>

RSVP

m...@sydney.edu.au<mailto:m...@sydney.edu.au> by Monday, 24 April

[https://wordvine.sydney.edu.au/files/1736/16109/images/logo/university_sydney_logo_footer.png]

Copyright (c) 2017 The University of Sydney, NSW 2006 Australia. Phone +61 2
9351 2222 ABN 15 211 513 464 CRICOS Number: 00026A

To make sure you continue to see our emails in the future, please add
m...@sydney.edu.au<mailto:%20m...@sydney.edu.au> to your address book or
senders safe list.

To unsubscribe, reply to this email with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line

Disclaimer<http://sydney.edu.au/disclaimer.shtml> | Privacy
statement<http://sydney.edu.au/privacy.shtml> | University of
Sydney<http://sydney.edu.au/>

---------
SydPhil mailing list

To unsubscribe, change your membership options, find answers to common
problems, or visit our online archives, please go to the list information page: