Event: Philosophy of Music Study Group
Date: Thursday, 28 July 2016 at 6:00 pm <span class="pipe">-</span> Thursday,
22 June 2017 at 7:30 pm (AEST)
Location: &lt;b&gt;Sydney Conservatorium of Music, University of
Sydney&lt;/b&gt;&lt;br /&gt;1 Conservatorium Road&lt;br /&gt;Sydney, NSW
2000&lt;br /&gt;Australia&lt;br /&gt;

------------------------------
Event Details:
------------------------------

The Study Group meets in Seminar Room 2165 at the Sydney Conservatorium of
Music to discuss seminal texts on the philosophy of music.
Suggested Discussion Topics Semester 1 2017: April 13 (Hanslick, On the
Beautiful in Music); May 11 (Hegel, Aesthetics, Part 3, Chapter 2); June 22
(Schuetz, Fragments on the Phenomenology of Music: This text can be obtained by
emailing Goetz Richter (goetz.rich...@sydney.edu.au) directly)

Hosted By:
A/ Prof. Goetz Richter, convenor

Register Online:

More information and online registration are available here:
https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/philosophy-of-music-study-group-tickets-26030972339?ref=enivte001&invite=MTIyMDA1NDcvc3lkcGhpbEBhcnRzLnVzeWQuZWR1LmF1LzA%3D