Dear List members,
it is with great pleasure that I inform you that the second issue of the first
volum of the Journal of Continental Philosophy has ben published online and can
be freely accessed here: https://www.pdcnet.org/jcp/toc. All downloads of this
Issue (as well as of Issue 1.1) are free and do not require a subscription.
In this issue, you will find articles and unpublished English translations of
the works of leading Western philosophers, such as Donatella Di Cesare, Alain
Badiou, Justin Clemens, Gabriel Marcel, Nicola Abbagnano, and Drew A. Hyland.
I hope you will enjoy the reading, and that you will be willing to spread the
word among your friends and colleagues.
Kind regards,
Daniele Fulvi
Staff Assistant to the Editorial Team of the Journal of Continental Philosophy
---------
SydPhil mailing list

To unsubscribe, change your membership options, find answers to common
problems, or visit our online archives, please go to the list information page: