Hi all,

As some of you will already know, symfony has a SVN mailing list hosted
on google ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) - this is preferable to
following commits over the RSS provided by trac for some people - such
as myself.

I personally think that it would be really useful to also have Trac
email ticket changes to this list.  For those unsure of what I mean, we
already do this on the doctrine-svn list, and you can see how it works here:

http://groups.google.com/group/doctrine-svn

This setting is easy to apply to trac, and is as simple as this:

# cat /var/lib/trac/doctrine/conf/trac.ini | grep smtp_always_cc
smtp_always_cc = [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thoughts?