Hey guys,

I think it would be a good idea that symfony participates in the Google
Summer of Code 2013.
See
http://google-opensource.blogspot.de/2013/03/mentoring-organization-applications-now.html

When I was student I would have loved to participate on this programm and
work on something symfony related.
Other OS organization also do this, like Drupal.

The deadline for applications as mentoring organisation is 29. March.
We would need to see if there is interest of students to work on symfony
and submit a list of proposals
that students could work on. One of such a feature I have in mind is the
content negotiation implementation.
But there are definitely many more that are suitable. We just need to go
through our issue list.

I would probably also be available as mentor for some topics.

What do you think?

Greets
Tobias

If you want to report a vulnerability issue on Symfony, please read the
procedure on http://symfony.com/security

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/symfony-devs?hl=en
---