Where in your module/project directory structure is _home.php stored?

If it is in /apps/app_name/templates then:

<div id="couponHeader">
<?php include_partial("global/home");?>
</div>

If it is in a module directory such as
/apps/app_name/modules/module_name/templates/ then:

<div id="couponHeader">
<?php include_partial("module_name/home");?>
</div>

Hope that helps. If not I highly recommend you do the tutorials (Jobeet for
symfony 1.2 and Askeet for symfony 1.0) to learn more about how the symfony
framework works because I think you may have rushed into using it and read a
few lines about partials without understanding the framework fully

Gareth


On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 12:17 PM, sachin jain <[email protected]>wrote:

> this is one partial name as
> _home.php
> <?php
> $myvalue = array(
> 'value' => 5,
> 'valueDescription' => 'nice to hear',
> name='kk');
> ?>
>
> <div class="couponValueTopLeft">$<?php echo $myvalue['value']; ?></div>
>
> <div class="valueDescription">$<?php echo $featuredCoupon['value'].'
> '.$featuredCoupon['valueDescription']; ?></div>
>
> ?>
> now one more file is there index.php
>
> where I have done like that
>
> <div id="couponHeader">
> <?php include_partial("homePageFeatured");?>
> </div>
>
> I need to acess the name value of _home in this how to do I have tried many
> things not working
>
> pls help me
>
>
>
>
>
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"symfony users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/symfony-users?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to