Hi,

Since we using xampp on linux hence when we start the apache, it
automatically starts with SSL on.

http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp-linux.html

Is it possible to start apache without SSL ?

Regards

Deepak Bhatia

[r...@localhost lampp]# ./lampp startapache
XAMPP: Starting Apache with SSL (and PHP5)...