On 06.01.2010, at 17:06, FractalizeR wrote:

> NetBeans 6.8 has built-in Symfony support. I have composed small blog-
> post about setting up symfony project in NetBeans:
>
> http://www.fractalizer.ru/frpost_393/free-opensource-symfony-friendly-ide-netbeans-6-8/
>
> I consider now NetBeans as a replacement for Zend Studio ;)

i gave it a shot .. i liked it .. though i missed a few things from Komodo.
however for some reason even netbeans 6.8 regularly decides to eat 100%
requiring me to force quit the app. i am running OSX 10.6. i tried a few things
(like disabling the scm plugins) but couldnt get an improvement.

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
m...@pooteeweet.org