> Hi,
>
> The table "reviewer_project_additional_checklist_table" accesses the
> "project_additional_review_checklist_table" as foreign table.
>
> But I am not able to access the members of
> project_additional_review_checklist_table.
>
> $c = new Criteria();
>
> $c->add(ReviewerProjectAdditionalChecklistTablePeer::REVIEW_ID,$rev_tupple->getId());
>
> $c->add(ReviewerProjectAdditionalChecklistTablePeer::REVIEWER,$this->getUser()->getAttribute('emp_id'));
> $this->projectcontent =
> ReviewerProjectAdditionalChecklistTablePeer::doSelect($c);
>
> foreach($this->projectcontent as $pt)
> {
>   echo $pt->getProjectAdditionalReviewChecklistTable()->getContent();
> }
>
> Error Message: Call to a member function getContent() on a non object
>
> 1.   project_additional_review_checklist_table:
>    id:
>    checklist_id: { type: INTEGER, foreignTable: checklist_table,
> foreignReference: id, onDelete: RESTRICT, onUpdate: RESTRICT }
>    sap_code: { type: VARCHAR, size: '75', required: true, primaryKey: true,
> foreignTable: project_table, foreignReference: sap_code, onDelete: RESTRICT,
> onUpdate: RESTRICT }
>    content: {type: LONGVARCHAR}
>    status: {type: BOOLEAN}
>    presence: {type: BOOLEAN}
>

> 2.  reviewer_project_additional_checklist_table:
>    id:

    review_id: { type: INTEGER, required: true, primaryKey: true,
foreignTable: review_table, foreignReference: id, onDelete: RESTRICT,
onUpdate: RESTRICT }
    reviewer: { type: VARCHAR, size: '50', required: true, primaryKey: true,
foreignTable: emp_table, foreignReference: emp_id, onDelete: RESTRICT,
onUpdate: RESTRICT }