Hi, I'm quite new to Symfony, and not really good at php in the first
place. So if someone could give me a hand here.

Here is what my website does for now :
 - Open an explorer window so the user can upload an excel file
 - Modify that file
 - Save it on my server.

Here is what I would like to do :
 - Open an explorer window so the user can upload an excel file
 - Modify that file AND THEN open it in an Excel Window. (I can only
manage to display it in my webpage, which    doesn't look good at all,
I heard it could be because of the mime type actions...)
AND/OR
 - Save it on the user's computer, where it was first uploaded from,
without the user having to do anything.

I'll welcome any advice.

I'm using php5, Symfony 1.0 and IE 6