Guys,

I made a database/model rebuild, then reloaded the data, and the
problem disappeared. Strange, uh?! I mean, I never touched the Base
models, only the custom ones, but rebuilding brought my system back.
I'm trying to remember if there was some part I shouldn't have messed
with but did it anyway...

Well, problem solved! :-)

Thank you, guys!

Diogo