just rtfm ;-)

http://www.doctrine-project.org/documentation/manual/1_2/en/caching
&
http://www.symfony-project.org/book/1_2/18-Performance

Am 08.02.10 17:29, schrieb Joshua:
Blogs blogs blogs. How am I supposed to know where to find these
things short of a google search?

On Feb 8, 1:52 am, Frank Stelzer<d...@bleedingmoon.de>  wrote:
Hi,
Here is explained, how you could configure memcache for the view cache or how you can handle memcache using within a singleton using it for everything:http://dev.esl.eu/blog/2009/06/05/memcached-as-singleton-in-symfony/

Frank