Not for the url, as routing can show what ever url you want.

Its more of a house keeping design thing. Lets say you have three
areas of your web site: hotels, apartments and availability each area
may have many db tables (i.e. models) that support it. It would be
convenient to have a module for each of these and put your related
models there. I am also thinking that this one to one relationship for
module to model to generated crud would not always fit for actions and
templates that support complicated forms, like merged forms for
instance.

So I am wondering if this one module to one model is the accepted way
to build a symfony app? I have been coding in Symfony before version
one and back then it seemed arbitrary as to what models you put into
your modules. More of a design decision.

Thanks!

security at symfony-project.com