This is somewhat tricky, and I haven't quite figured out a good way
either.

Of course you'll need some form of ajax to get new widgets from the
server, but you'll also need to tell the main form that you've just
added new fields, otherwise it'll complain about unexpected values.

For complex field interaction I would look into ajax frameworks such
as ExtJs, which should play rather nicely with symfony (request json
data, etc.). However, ExtJs comes with its own form system on board,
so using symfony forms is rather redundant in this case..

Tricky subject. Would like to hear more on this as well.

Daniel

security at symfony-project.com