try changing your host file line adressing jobeet from

10.0.1.66 www.jobeet.com.localhost

127.0.0.1 www.jobeet.com.localhost

becouse you have set your virtual host on apache to listen to local
( 127.0.0.1) IP not the external interface one ( 10.0.1.66)

when you fix that part you should have access to your app with url:

http://www.jobeet.com:8080/

becouse your local apache listens on port 8080 not the default port 80

security at symfony-project.com