Hi,

Symfony 2 just really isn't ready for a real project. It was a preview
release. Lots of functionality is missing and not added yet. Things will
change a lot. You will continually run into problems and missing
functionality. It will be added for sure, we just have to settle on some
core things first, like naming, class locations, structure, etc. before we
start building these convenience features on top of everything else.

- Jon

--
Jonathan H. Wage (+1 415 992 5468)
Open Source Software Developer & Evangelist

You should follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jwage

You can contact Jonathan about Doctrine, Symfony and Open-Source or for
training, consulting, application development, or business related questions
at jonathan.w...@sensio.com

security at symfony-project.com