Hi,

Till today I've been using one database connection and everything was
fine.

Today I created a second connection

The problem is that the sfDoctrineGuarPlugin want to use a second
connection(cash) instead of the first one (doctrine)

Can I set a default database connection for a project?
Can I set a default database connection for a plugin?

First solution would be to change the sequence of the  database
connections in the databases.yml - I don't like it

Second solution (which I use now) is to set a connection for all
tables of sfDoctrineGuardPlugin in the project schema.yml

#schema.yml
sfGuardGroup:
  connection: doctrine
sfGuardPermission:
  connection: doctrine
sfGuardGroupPermission:
  connection: doctrine
sfGuardUser:
  connection: doctrine
sfGuardUserPermission:
  connection: doctrine
sfGuardUserGroup:
  connection: doctrine
sfGuardRememberKey:
  connection: doctrine

My actual config:
#databases.yml

dev:
  doctrine:
    class: sfDoctrineDatabase
    param:
      dsn:      mysql:host=localhost;dbname=db1
      username: root
      password:

  cash:
    class: sfDoctrineDatabase
    param:
      dsn:      mysql:host=localhost;dbname=db2
      username: root
      password:

What do you think? Thank you for your replies

security at symfony-project.com