Hello,
i have somes actions as webservices (with ckWebServicePlugin). I need
to include documentation tag in wsdl generated file, but it doesn't
work

it is an example of htdoc of webservice action:

/**
     * Devuelve coleccion de carteleras de la semana para un canal
     *
     * @WSMethod(name='ObtenerCartelerasDadoIdCanal',
webservice='internosWS')
     *
     *
     *...@param int $idCanal Identificador del canal
     *
     * @return FechaCartelera[] Coleccion de fechas que contienen
carteleras para el canal dado
     */

All is working perfect except the description of method (Devuelve
coleccion de carteleras de la semana para un canal), that is not
generated as documentation tag in a wsdl file.

I hope you can help me, thank !!!

security at symfony-project.com