'csv' is not a supported default :sf_format within symfony's core, and
this is a contenttype I wanted to serve up from a route with a default
'html' format.

http://www.symfony-project.org/blog/2008/06/09/how-to-create-an-optimized-version-of-your-website-for-the-iphone-in-symfony-1-1

Going by what is contained in lib/vendor/symfony/lib/config/config/
factories.yml (which in 1.4.4 is identical to the above old blog
post), I added the following to my app's factories.yml:

http://paste2.org/p/802320

My route is setup properly to support 'csv', and is even set as the
default format for the route

http://paste2.org/p/802326

Within my action, $this->getRequest()->getRequestFormat() properly
does return 'csv'. I don't actually want to use some
resultsFavoriteSuccess.csv.php file, so instead I have done

$this->renderText('the contents of the .csv file');
return sfView::NONE;

The issue I'm having is, with the above code, the debug toolbar still
appears (there is no actual layout displayed though). Further, when
viewing the HTTP response headers, it is showing the content-type as
text/html still, and not my desired text/csv.

I should mention, I am NOT explicitly sending a content-type: text/csv
header within the action - from my understanding, my factories.yml
config addition should take care of this for me.

1. Have I setup the request config for the 'csv' sf_format incorrectly
in my app's factories.yml?
2. Am I doing something wrong with renderText() and sfView::NONE, as
shown above, causing the text/html header?

Thanks for any help.

security at symfony-project.com