Hi Deepak:

As the error says you have missing the handler or maybe the config
file. Try this:
1) Under apps/[application_name]/config create a file called
phpexcel.yml and setup the parameters like this example:

 all:
  meta:
    creator:
    title:
    subject:
    keywords:
    category:

2) Verify in file apps/[application_name]/config/config_handlers.yml
you have this code:

config/phpexcel.yml:
  class:    sfDefineEnvironmentConfigHandler
  param:
    prefix: ex_

Cheers

On 17 May 2010 03:17, DEEPAK BHATIA <toreachdee...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I downloaded the sfPhpExcelPlugin-1.0.3.gz and installed in the
>
> C:\development\sfprojects\jobeet\lib\vendor\symfony\lib\plugins\sfPhpExcelPlugin
>
> I updated the ProjectConfiguration.class.php
>
> <?php
> require_once
> 'C:\\development\\sfprojects\\jobeet\\lib\\vendor\\symfony\\lib/autoload/sfCoreAutoload.class.php';
> sfCoreAutoload::register();
> class ProjectConfiguration extends sfProjectConfiguration
> {
>   public function setup()
>   {
>    $this->enablePlugins(array('sfPropelPlugin','sfPhpExcelPlugin'));
>
>   }
> }
>
> But I get the following error in the action
>
> Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'sfConfigurationException' with message
> 'Configuration file
> "C:/development/sfprojects/jobeet/lib/vendor/symfony/lib/plugins/sfPhpExcelPlugin/config/phpexcel.yml"
> does not have a registered handler.' in
> C:\development\sfprojects\jobeet\lib\vendor\symfony\lib\config\sfConfigCache.class.php:104
> Stack trace: #0
> C:\development\sfprojects\jobeet\lib\vendor\symfony\lib\config\sfConfigCache.class.php(197):
> sfConfigCache->callHandler('config/phpexcel...', Array,
> 'C:\xampp\htdocs...') #1
> C:\development\sfprojects\jobeet\lib\vendor\symfony\lib\plugins\sfPhpExcelPlugin\config\sfPhpExcelPluginConfiguration.class.php(22):
> sfConfigCache->checkConfig('config/phpexcel...', true) #2
> C:\development\sfprojects\jobeet\lib\vendor\symfony\lib\config\sfApplicationConfiguration.class.php(169):
> sfPhpExcelPluginConfiguration->initialize() #3
> C:\development\sfprojects\jobeet\lib\vendor\symfony\lib\config\sfApplicationConfiguration.class.php(150):
> sfApplicationConfiguration->initializePlugins() #4 C:\development\sfpro in
> C:\development\sfprojects\jobeet\lib\vendor\symfony\lib\config\sfConfigCache.class.php
> on line 104

ReynierPM

security at symfony-project.com