I think in dev enviroment it should show the error instead of the blank page.

On 07/05/2010 11:53 PM, jogep wrote:
Hi,

I try to use forward in my action class after an validation back to my
action in special cases.
This has works in an other part of my application.

$this->forward('mymodul', 'actionx');

But when I execute this Action I only receive an blank page,
in the symfony log is an forward message to my action the last entry.

No error also not in my apache logs.

The only thing witch is different to other actions where the same coe
runs is
that an action with the same name but in an other modul exists.

Has anyone an suggestion?

Thank you for reading this.

Johannes

--