Hi!

The "getRawValue" work-around didn't work (cannot call getRawValue on a
non-object) but the SafeDecorator one worked fine! If it doesn't take much
time, I would like to understand what was causing this bug and why using the
SafeDecorator fixed it. I'm new to Symfony2 and trying to understand the
framework.

I might as well introduce myself... I'm a C++ programmer (3d engines) with
10 years of experience getting started on a web project and I'm learning php
+ javascript.

Thanks!
Stephane

# Stéphane