Well, I figured it finally out,

It seems I probably could use first possibility and use old bundles
which I have. Better is to integrate actual versions:

1a) manually i.e.

git clone https://github.com/doctrine/mongodb.git vendors/doctrine-
mongodb
git clone https://github.com/doctrine/mongodb-odm.git vendors/doctrine-
mongodb-odm
git clone https://github.com/symfony/DoctrineMigrationsBundle.git
vendors/bundles/Symfony/Bundle/DoctrineMigrationsBundle
git clone https://github.com/symfony/DoctrineMongoDBBundle.git vendors/
bundles/Symfony/Bundle/DoctrineMongoDBBundle

1b) using bin/vendors.php - as showed in
http://symfony.com/doc/current/cookbook/doctrine/migrations.html it is
possible to install bundles this way. This feature is probably not
documented, so I don't know, if it is suitable only for "internal"
bundles or should be used for all instead of running git submodule
command...
  * /bin/deps  - add  these lines
/                       doctrine-mongodb
https://github.com/doctrine/mongodb.git
/bundles/Symfony/Bundle DoctrineMongoDBBundle
https://github.com/symfony/DoctrineMongoDBBundle.git
/                       doctrine-mongodb-odm
https://github.com/doctrine/mongodb-odm.git

  * run php bin/vendors.php

Then just configure it:
add namespaces into **app/autoload.php**
    'Doctrine\\MongoDB'              => __DIR__.'/../vendor/doctrine-
mongodb/lib',
    'Doctrine\\ODM\\MongoDB'         => __DIR__.'/../vendor/doctrine-
mongodb-odm/lib',

register bundles **app/appKernel.php**

...        new Symfony\Bundle\DoctrineMigrationsBundle
\DoctrineMigrationsBundle(),
           new Symfony\Bundle\DoctrineMongoDBBundle
\DoctrineMongoDBBundle(),

security at symfony-project.com